Monday, January 25, 2010

WOW it's Almost the end of Jan

WOW hard to believe it is almost the end of Jan. This has been a full month in my house. We are moving to a new apartment at the end of Feb, out of the hussle and bussle of Dallas. Well, really it is only about 20 minutes away from where we are living now but nicer neighborhood, less crime and a better apartment home for us. Kassy is headed to Vegas in mid Feb for the Paul Mitchell Hair Show and she is very excited. I am too that means she will be learning new hair styles and designs :)

December was the coldest one in a long time here in Dallas and Jan seems to be the opposite. We've had days in the mid to high 70s and grass is even starting to turn green. Boy Mother Nature is sure going through her mid life crisis as it is supppose to get below freezing again at the end of the week here.

Cold days or warm days ...any days will find me either in front of the computer writing up patterns or sitting in the recliner working on new designs. Sorry to say soaping has to wait for a while, so we can get packed up to move. My MRI showed I did have a stroke in November so Momma is trying to take things slow but be active as I can be.
I've had fun trying to follow thru on a challenge of a doll a day. Most of my dolls are made for each day of the week but they are nekkkked.

I did get a couple dressed and ready to mail to Arkansas as a surprise to my neice and her girls
Here's a peek at a few of the dolls I finished.

Well back to work, Hope to see you all soon. Chico is asking for some momma time:)

3 comments:

angiesraggedypatch said...

cute cute Sandi!!!
hugs~
angie

AuntKaysHandmades said...

Sandi too cute, your family is very lucky.. :)
Kaela

The Muse said...

they are so daaaaaahling!
lol....
now the question is...
do the other cuties have clothes yet?