Friday, January 30, 2009

Updates at Lemon Poppy Seeds and More

Well it is almost the 1st of the next month so I decided to go ahead and update my Lemon Poppy Seeds Shoppe for Valentine's Day. Come by and check out all the new yummy and grubby goodies we have to offer.
http://www.lemonpoppyseeds.com/shoppes/psalwayscrafty2/

I think one of my favorites to create was this Cupid
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

One of the new things that our Poppy eBay group is doing this year is holding Friday Challenges. What that is on each Friday we will be given a word, phrase, picture or idea and we create one thing that next week using that theme. We will show off our creations on our Lemon Poppy Seeds Blog and list the next week's Challenge. It's something fun and inspiring to do and right now there is a giveaway connected to last Friday's Challenge so come on over!

So for Jan 23 our Challenge was Love: "Grow old with me! The best is yet to be". ~Robert Browning

You can find my finished Challenge in my Poppy Shoppe and you will be able to see all the finished challenges on our Xtreme Prim blog http://www.xtremeprim.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it. That diaper is os cute..

Daizy Donna said...

Aww Sandi, your teddy is sooo cute :) hehehe Im so blogging it!!! hehehe
Hugs
Donna

Valley Primitives Gift Shoppe said...

He looks great Sandi!
Kim

Unknown said...

I love your blog! I have giving you award. Read about it at my blog