Wednesday, December 2, 2009

For that special Sports Fan in Your Life



This has been a long year for many of us and if you are like my family you are ready for 2009 to roll into a bright and beautiful 2010. My husband and I are huge fans of all sports and we have collected quite a few autographed items in our 20+ years together. We decided that it is time for some other Football Fan to hold this beautiful Joe Montana Autographed Football in their hands and home. This signed ball has only been out of the felt bag 3 times and so we decided to put it up on eBay this week.

If you have a fan in your life who likes Joe Montana this would be the perfect gift this year. We have it listed on eBay as an auction item but will take offers via our email address if anyone is interested in making an offer, other than what it is listed for, as long as their are no bids on eBay. There is one watcher at this point


If you like to sew or craft with fabric please check our eBay listing as I have so much fabric I must share with others. The fabric listed has free domestic shipping in the USA and has been stored in Rubbermaid tubs to keep it clean and fresh. No lie, I have as much fabric as many small quilt shoppes do. One could say I am a fabricholic.... I can't walk past the fabric section without having to buy some. Sad but true and it is taking over my life.
So if you are interested in some of our fabrics and other crafting items check eBay as I am adding to the listing each day as I am able. You can see all our eBay listings HERE.
We send warm Holiday Wishes from our Family to Yours.

No comments: