Wednesday, October 15, 2008
I've been Tagged!!!
Looks like I've been tagged by my good friend Dawn who just opened a brand new online shoppe Prairie Girl Boutique.
Dawn creates the cutest CUPCAKE ornaments and you have to check out her blog to find out about her Elves!
Before I forget, the rules are:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here are 7 random facts about Sandi:
1. I am late life deaf, I can only hear noise.
2. I am one of 8 kids.
3. I scheduled my college classes around General Hospital and Luke and Laura’s 1st wedding.
4. I want to open up an Arts N Crafts store where one can create crafts and you can also buy them ready made. (ALL Handcrafted of course!)
5. I have watched One Life to Live since I was 10 years old (WOW almost 40 years.)
6. I taught myself to sew.
7. I turn on Christmas music in the summer while I work on Christmas creations, even though I can not longer hear the words.
Now I get the fun job of tagging some of my blogging friends!
1. Angie with Angie’s Raggedy Patch http://angiesraggedypatch.blogspot.com/
2. Anna with House of Mouse http://lifecraftinessandeverythingelse.blogspot.com/
3. Liz with Craft From My Heart http://craftfrommyheart.blogspot.com/
4. Kelly with Mystical Entities http://mysticalentities.blogspot.com/
5. Mo with Wings and Paws Primitives http://wingsandpawsprimitives.blogspot.com/
6. Kim with Valley Primitives http://valleyprimitivesgiftshoppe.blogspot.com/
7. Sue with Rabbit Hollow’s Spooky Spells N Snowbells http://spookyspellsnsnowbells.blogspot.com/
TAG!! YOU' RE IT!