Sunday, October 26, 2008

Time to get ready for Thanksgiving

HARD to believe that Halloween is next week...Soon it will be time for Thanksgiving then opening gifts!

Sassy Soaps N Such has been working hard at creating new and fun soaps for the Fall and Winter season. We recently added Pumpkin Pie Turkey Soaps to our line and will be adding Grubby Pumpkin Pie Soaps Balls tonight.
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

These soaps make great soaps for your bath this fall season. They would also be great Hostess gifts for the cook this Thanksgiving.
If you like or create primitive soaps you need to head over to Primitive Ponderings
and get hooked up with this brand new Primitive Scented Marketplace opening soon. Check them out at http://www.primitiveponderings.com/

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
http://www.sassysoapsnsuch.com/sassynew.html

We hope you will come by for a visit....
Til tomorrow

2 comments:

Malissa said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! I love your soaps! Nothing like handmade for the skin!

I'd love to join you at Lemonpoppyseeds...if you would like to, you can e-mail me at
malissamelrose@yahoo.com and tell me a little about what it is!

Unknown said...

Oh Sandi I love your items but I really adore the turkey soap.