Thursday, May 28, 2009

Shweet Potato Dolls Blog come follow me....


Hello everyone I have a brand new blog and I sure could use some followers.

My new blog is Shweet Potato Dolls! Just click on the names and way you go....
I am going to be running a contest for the next 3 weeks. If you sign up to follow my Shweet Potato Dolls Blog you get your name into a hat. If you add me to your blog and let me know you get your name in a second time. IF you talk about my new blog on YOUR Blog you can get your name in the hat again. That is a total of 3 times you can get your name in the hat and more if you have more than one blog like some of us. What will you win?????Well YOU will win your choice of one of my Shweet Potato Doll e-Patterns. I am working on adding patterns everyday so there should be a few more to pick from at the end of 3 weeks.So love to have you follow me and I would love to add YOU to my new blog roll too.


You can check out some of the patterns on Always Crafty 2, e-Patternshoppes, The Pattern Cupboard, and of course in our Sassy Soaps N Such Shoppe on Etsy.



Shweet times from Sandi and Shweet Potato Dolls

1 comment:

Valley Primitives Gift Shoppe said...

Congrats on your new blog Sandi :o)
I have signed up to follow and I will add you to my blog list.
Kim