Tuesday, June 9, 2009

©Autism Bunny Pattern is Ready

Autism is a disablity near to my heart. My very best friend works every day with these special angels and even has choosen to work through the summer months with her Autism Angels in DISD. Today I decided to sit down and write up my ©Autism Bunny into both an e-pattern and also paper pattern. You can find the PDF version right now on Always Crafty 2.
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
http://www.alwayscrafty2.com/puterpetpdf.html

If you don't want to make you own you can always order one ready made by us from our Sassy Soaps N Such etsy shoppe at http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=22860895
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

If you have a special color you want the accent pieces in just let me know. I can also personalize the puzzle piece with your special Autism Angel's name!

Just a peek at the next pattern we have coming out this week....
©Shweet Flying Faires ( we will have the finished dolls for sale on Always Crafty 2 soon.)
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

1 comment:

angiesraggedypatch said...

I love the puzzle piece! Great touch!
hugs~
angie