Tuesday, October 20, 2009

So Proud of My Kassy


Yes Kassy would be shocked to know I am blogging about her but MOMMA is so proud of this kid! Kassy attends Cosmetology Career Center Paul Mitchell Partner School in Carrollton, TX.
Last Saturday I went in to have her color and cut my hair which is something I have not done in YEARS.
She colored and shined my hair and then gave me one awesome hair cut that not only made me feel better it made me look younger. Check it out what do you think?



OH big picture...... If you live in the Dallas area you MUST call the school and book Kassy Ramirez
You have to ask for her by name. School is open Tues-Sat and she is there from 10-5 to take care of you. YOU can call (972) 669-0494  if you want to get a new DO like me.
Wondering just where the school is? 2389A Midway Rd Carrollton (N. Dallas Area), TX

This is what you get and let me tell ya you do get one fab time.
We guarantee a 5-minute stress-relieving scalp treatment with every haircut... or your haircut is FREE!
The pricing is awesome and don't worry "Oh she is a student" many of you know this child has been cutting hair for about 13 years and now she is learning all the correct methods and has caught on very quickly. Teachers are there checking on each step she takes.
YOU can get all the wonderful pricing here http://www.cccdallastexas.com/html/guestservices/index.cfm
Kassy is Phase 1 right now!

If you are in the Dallas area book her now!

Don't forget to come by and vote for my Soaps at the SafeTeam Blog
I could sure use some love ...comment to cast your vote and voting ends this FRIDAY

2 comments:

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Your hair looks great! She really has a talent! Looks like she can even do her own hair, and that's very tough to do!

Diana said...

Wish I lived Closer Sandi your hair is darling!!! She is just so darned beautiful, you have every right to be proud...Both your daughters are pretty girls for sure!! Hugs, Diana