Friday, October 2, 2009

Today is a Special Day for a Very Special Friend HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGIE with Angie's Raggedy Patch


Today is a very special day for a very SPECIAL Friend in my life! Angie with Angie's Raggedy Patch, Sassy Ornie Patch and Dudleys Corner Primitives on Lemon Poppy Seeds is celebrating today!

I am so proud and blessed to have met Angie through DJ Doodles and have her in my life.
ANGIE Today is YOUR DAY and in My Family today is being celebrated for your friendship, inspiration and love!

I thank God for bring ya to this earth and into my life!

3 comments:

angiesraggedypatch said...

Oh Sandi!
You made me cry! Thank you so much! You are a blessing in my life and I am SO thankful that God brought us together. Big hugs to you and M and the girls!
I love you alllllll!
hugs~
angie

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

What a funny and cute cupcake monkey!!!

Happy B'day to Angie!

Valley Primitives Gift Shoppe said...

Off to wish Angie a Happy Birthday!!
Kim