Wednesday, April 23, 2008

AFTER 5 years I am headache free!

This is amazing and I have to share it with anyone and everyone. Many of you know I have suffered from migraine type headaches on a daily bases for over 5 years. I have been to over 60 doctors and taken well over 100 meds to try to make the headaches stop as well as make my pain better. Audio immune diseases are many in my life from hypo-thyroidism to fibromyligia, from rheumatoid arthritis (RA) to horrible ugly burning psoriasis.2 weeks ago a friend brought me some Kyani Sunrise Juice and Sunset Omega 3 pills. I tried them cause what could it hurt. I did NOT expect to feel any different and why should I doctors have tried so many drug combos and nothing worked in the past.WELL I did feel better right way. AMAZING and from something that was not a medicine just simply something that was good for me.Well if you have read my blog from last week you know that my psoriasis is better and my sleeping is longer.Here is the latest update and amazing facts:Sleeping 8 hours a night (3 weeks ago it was 2 hours a night)Restless Leg Syndrome is GONE 100% gone and with no MEDS TOOLost 8 poundsI have energy in the mornings and want to get upNOT depressed anymore (This is huge for me!)And the most important this for me is LAST night at 7:35pm I lost my headache. For the first time in over 5 years I did not have a headache.I took my 3 pills last night and slept. When I woke up this morning I had a slight headache on the left side and 5 minutes after I took my Kyani Sunset it was GONE!I am so excited can you tell.Now I know this might not help everyone as we are all different but if you feel bad or have health issues Kyani is something you need to at least try out. You can check out my story and more info on Kyani and how to get a sample at http://www.kyani.net/martyramirezIF you would like a sample and some info on Kyani just post a comment here or email me at sandi_0510@msn.com. I want YOU to love life the way I finally love life. It can only get better and better.SandiOH yes New soaps will be added soon and remember we are still donating 100% of OUR SALES to Jasmine's Fund.

No comments: