Saturday, April 26, 2008

It's the weekend ! I am so happy

For the first time in a long time I am excited about the weekend! With the headaches gone and my GERD under control without meds, We can actually do some family things this weekend.
I just finished a new doll and started a line of ANNIE GRAMS so gotta do some work on them and update my Dandelion Darlings and Lemon Poppy Seeds shoppes too. I have 3 new soaps in the works that will be added to my etsy shoppe just in time for first Monday buy one get one free sale. ALL proceeds from our online shoppes go to Jasmine's fund.
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
If you want to find out more about Kyani Sunrise and Sunset and how it can GREATLY improve your life and health check it out here http://www.kyani.net/martyramirez

I am living walking proof that NO ONE had to live with pain!

Til next time:
HUGS

No comments: