Saturday, July 18, 2009

Come Shoppe and Help A FRIEND


I have a very dear and sweet Internet friend who's hubby just lost his job.

I'd love to share her story and hope that you will visit her shoppe and start your holiday shopping a tad bit early this year.


Here is some info on Connie and one of her etsy shoppes:

My name is Connie. I am a WAHM of a sweet little girl named Ashley. We both love to craft so I decided to start this shop for me and Ashley to list our latest creations such as key fobs, earrings, I.D. lanyards, and more. Her etsy shoppe is http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6775269

or look for Ashley's Trinkets under user names.


You can also find Connie's Primitive works on Etsy under Dry Branch Primitives
It's July and that means CHRISTMAS IN JULY and what better place to start your holiday shopping AND help out a wonderful family!

No comments: