Friday, July 24, 2009

Many Many Angels...


At first I came in here to show you a new doll I created today but decided instead I wanted to share a poem my neice blessed us with at my father-in-law's Rosary last summer. It seems the older I get the more folks we loose. I realize it is a fact of life and many of these folks are going on to a much better place, But it still hurts.


Today a dear friend lost someone very important in her life and the life of her family. Although I did not know this man personally, I knew him through my dear friend Angie. Angie and I met online and have never seen each other face to face, but she is one of my dearest friends. I know that her family is mourning the loss of their dear friend but know that one day they will see each other again. Just hearing about Don and what he did with his life inspite of his illness made me see life in a whole new way. To read more about his amazing man check out Angie's Blog



I Am Always With You

When I am gone, release me, let me go.
I have so many things to see and do,
You mustn’t tie yourself to me with to many tears.
Be thankful we had so many good years.
I gave you my love, and you can only guess
How much you’ve given me in happiness.
I thank you for the love that you have shown,
But now it is time that I travel alone.
So grieve for me a while, if grieve for me you must
Then let your grief be comforted by trust
That it is only for a while that we must part,
So treasure the memories within your heart.
I won’t be far away for life goes on.
And if you ever need me, Call and I will come.
Though you can’t see or touch me, I will be near
And if you listen with your heart, you’ll hear
All my love around you soft and clear
And then, when you come this way alone,
I’ll greet you with a smile and a “Welcome Home”

~Writer Unknown~


This is for all those new Angels..... Remember they DO come back to visit us all you have to do is be open for their visits and welcome them with open hearts.


No comments: