Thursday, July 30, 2009

Looking forward to August

Hard to believe that August is only a couple of days away!

WOW! In one month Kassy starts the next part of her life... Cosmetology Career Center in Carrollton will be her home for the next year! Then she will be on her way to her Career and she also wants to go to Community College while she is working.
I am so proud of her.
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

If you shoppe online and like well made hand crafted creations you need to vist ETSY.
I wanted to tell ya about a friend of mine who recently opened up her Etsy shoppe. Angie's Raggedy Patch. We have been BF online for a good while now and one day I do intend to meet in person. Angie just opened up her shoppe on Etsy and could use some love (hearts mark her as your favorite). You can find her shoppe HERE. She is just starting to add creations to her shoppe and right now but come by and heart her and come BACK for more.

While you are at Etsy you can come by MY shoppe and visit too. Sassysoapsnsuch! We just added new Patterns and e-patterns to our shoppe and we have LOTS Of Dolls, ornies and soaps of course and more to be added soon.

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

August 1-7 Please come by eBay and search for AB4B Autism. You will find many wonderful creations for all occassions and the best thing is that all the artsits are donating some or all of the proceeds to different Autism Charities Worldwide. I will be back to post a direct link to all the auctions on August 1. Remember the auctions won't be over on the 7th that just means there will be some auctions starting on the 7th of August.

I wanted to show off a couple of listings to come up on eBay for the special charity auction.
From country*dragonfly
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
You will be able to find more at the AB4B Blog called Beauties 4 Bloggin Please come by and follow the Beautie's Blog and you might be the winner of a prize this month. Plus you get first hand knowledge when we are updating and holding giveaways and other fun things!

Well July is almost over so I better get myself over to the sewing machine and get to sewing but one little thing before I head off..........
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Christmas in July is still going on so come over to my booth and the whole show and see what you can get now for later in the year. I also have all my patterns in my booth so you can make some of your own Shweet Dolls and Loopy the Turkeys. You can find my booth HERE.
Check out all the BOOTHS!

HAVE a Shweet Day and we will see ya on the last day of July!

2 comments:

angiesraggedypatch said...

Wow! Thanks for the plug Sandi!
You so rock!
Is Kassy getting excited?
I think of her everytime we go to the salon.. she would SO be our stylist if we lived closer!
Give her a hug for me~
angie

The Polka Dot Pixie said...

This is a wonderful idea and such lovely offerings too! ((((hugs))))-Jenny