Tuesday, December 2, 2008

New goodies on eBay from Always Crafty 2

Just in time for the holidays Last minute shopping frenzy! This was our monthly theme in Age*Before*Beauty or AB4B on eBay this month. I listed a few new goodies so come over and peek.......


My favorite one has to be this set......
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

I made them up for my mom but she only put them out one time for 2 days and the rest of the time she had them wrapped up and stored in her house. Well she went to be with the angels in Oct o7 so I decided to get them out and give all the dolls a make over and update. So I did and listed them on eBay. They are big babies that is for sure.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Primitive-Nativity-Mary-Joseph-Jesus-Doll-AB4B-SF-D_W0QQitemZ270312134318QQihZ017QQcategoryZ1217QQcmdZViewItem

Check out my eBay store and see all the wonderful gifts I have to offer...
http://stores.ebay.com/Always-Crafty-2-and-More_W0QQsspagenameZMEQ3aFQ3aSTQQtZkm

Shoppe now and get them in time for Christmas!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sandi they are lovely. The detail on there bodies and their clothes are so cute.