Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Santa's Secret Shop Hop Last Day

Today is the last day for Santa's Secret Shop Hop on Etsy. What is it you ask....


Trinkets 2 Treasures Team is having a special promotion on Etsy Nov. 20 to Dec. 10.

Look for our special promotional graphic in the participating T2T Etsy Team shops.

Each shop that contains the Santa graphic is offering a special deal just for you.

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

It's time to get hopping and start shopping for some great specials from the T2T Etsy Team.


Come by and check them all out
http://www.etsy.com/search_results.php?search_type=tag_title&search_query=santas+shop+hop



My specials are free shipping on all dolls and ornies and every order gets a FREE LUMP OF Coal for that person in your life who has been a little naughty.
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5155740

1 comment:

Diana said...

How wonderful.. boy etsy is coming a long way..I need you to really help me with the etsy teams after the Holidays Sandi...so keep that in mind for me okay..once I get my new site up and running, I will need help with all of that..Hey, I tagged ya, stop on by my blog when you get a chance..Diana