Friday, September 25, 2009

Celebrating and Giving away a Free Ornie Pattern

Marty just texted me that my biposys this week are both NOT SKIN CANCER! I am so excited as you can imagine. One of them was very Suspicious and with my sister having Skin cancer ... What a relief.

So to celebrate I would love to give anyone who wants it a free Owl and Pussy Cat Folks Art Ornie ePattern.
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

You can click HERE for the ePattern


If you have any problems just email me at my new email address
shweetpotatodollsnpatterns@gmail.com

3 comments:

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

What good news and how very kind of your to share those patterns, they are so cute!!!!

Living out in the very sunny areas as we both do, skin cancers are very real and frightening possibilities. I am sorry that your sister had to deal with skin cancer.

Valley Primitives Gift Shoppe said...

That's wonderful news Sandi!!
Kim

deb said...

What a relief Snadi! So happy for you!

Thank you for the pattern!
*hugs*deb